New Year's Resolution with a new look of you
1. Reduce calories intake, if aim to lose 1-2 pounds, then calories need to reduce 700-1000 daily.
2. Reduce carbohydrate intake substituting with fruit, vegetables and legumes.
3. Do core excise or cardio exercise like pilates, dancing and running.
4. Eat Dinner before 8pm and mainly choose salad and fish.
Healthy Snacks for Helping Lose Weight!
1. Healthy Nuts
Nuts provide the perfect balance of healthy fat, protein, and fiber. They contain 180 calories in a 1-ounce (28-gram) serving, on average.
Because they don't require refrigeration, they’re perfect for taking on the go.
2. Red bell pepper with guacamole
Red bell peppers are extremely healthy.
3. Greek yogurt and mixed berries
Plain Greek yogurt and berries make a delicious, nutrient-dense snack.
4. Apple slices with peanut butter
Apples and peanut butter taste fantastic together.
5. Cottage cheese with flax seeds and cinnamon
Cottage cheese, flax seeds, and cinnamon each have impressive health benefits. Together, they're incredibly healthy.
6. Celery sticks with cream cheese
Celery sticks with cream cheese are a classic low-carb, filling snack.
7. Kale chips
Kale is incredibly healthy, as it’s loaded with fiber and antioxidants like quercetin and kaempferol.
8. Dark chocolate and almonds
Dark chocolate and almonds make a rich, satisfying, and portable snack.
9. Cucumber slices with hummus
Cucumber and hummus go well together.
10. A piece of fruit
Healthy snacks don't need to be complicated. Just a single piece of fruit can be incredibly satisfying.
Portable, easy-to-eat fruits include bananas, apples, pears, grapes, grapefruit, and oranges.
11. Cherry tomatoes with mozzarella
Tomatoes and mozzarella cheese are a flavor match made in heaven — and they're healthy, too.
12. Chia pudding
Chia seeds are loaded with fiber and can be included in all types of diets, including vegan and ketogenic diets.
They're also high in antioxidants that help reduce inflammation and improve heart health (34Trusted Source, 35Trusted Source).
13. Hard-boiled eggs
Eggs are one of the healthiest and most weight-loss-friendly foods you can eat.
They pack plenty of protein, as well as vitamins K2 and B12.
14. Baby carrots with blue cheese dressing
Carrots are among the best sources of carotenoids, including beta carotene, which your body can convert into vitamin A.
15. A piece of cheese
Cheese is delicious food that's filling enough to be a snack on its own.
16. Healthy beef jerky or beef sticks
Beef jerky or beef sticks make great high-protein, portable snacks. That said, it’s important to choose the right type.
Please find more information from health line